Week of the Snowman (8)

Well, I made it to week 8. Not 2 months, but 8 weeks. This world is a pretty big place although I know it's a lot bigger than our home in San Marcos, its just that I'm only really now starting to notice things and with all the "stuff" in our house, I'm continually noticing items I haven't seen before.
Mom & Dad have been great. Mom is the soother and milk machine (my personal favorite) and Dad will take me when I'm really mad and make goofy faces. I don't quite think his faces and gestures are too funny right now, but perhaps will in a couple more weeks.
I'm really confused about the whole night and day thing...Mom & Dad will try and sleep through the whole night, but I won't see to that. I think it feels a lot better to maybe sleep 2 hours at a time throughout the day. Chances are I'll succumb to their way of thinking as the weeks progress.
I'll report back on my progress again soon.
-Wil (Coop)






3 Comments:
Happy Birthday, Wil! Get used to that carseat you're sitting in so your mommy can take you beyond San Marcos! See you soon!
Wil,
Don't forget that you are in charge. There is no need to give into society's notion of night and day. The hours on a clock are a man made creation. Live a carefree life with no regard for time now while you can. The best thing to do is to start sleeping 7 or so of those things your parents call hours and then regress and sleep only a few before waking up at night! It drives them nuts and reminds them that you are the one in control!! Good luck.
Aden
Wil -
First of all, those are some sweet duds. Second, follow Aden's advice - never let them think that they can predict your next move. A great dictator always acts erratically. Finally, never succomb to anyone's way of thinking - you are always right!
WeeZ (in the house)
P.S. Fedex me some of those yummy chocolate raisins. Those rocked.
Post a Comment
<< Home