Crawling Like The Wind.
Well not quite like the wind. It was a long road. Like Wilken, keys were the biggest motivator to get the process rolling. The videos are excruciating to watch. Jake worked so hard to figure out the whole crawling business. He crawled forward. He crawled backwards He would crawl, then forget how he did it, and shimmy and wobble forward and backward in frustration. However, after lots of practice our smallest guy is crawling at 7 1/2 months. Way to go little Jake!






2 Comments:
crawling?? I know it's hard to find time to update the blog, but you need to show video of this kid walking!!!
I love how you guys live in denial of the true date and time and update your blog as if Jake is still 7.5 months. You might as well just sum up the last 5 months in one paragraph and get up to date :) I mean, I forgot to wish the kid a happy 1st b-day the last time I saw him (sorry Jake), but I blame the parents b/c their blog makes me think he is younger.
Post a Comment
<< Home