7-Months Old And A Brand New Tooth!
My advancements keep rolling along steadily. Teeth you ask? Yep, just got 2 breaking through on the bottom as we speak (as of 12/11/05). Everything, and I mean everything, goes into the hole in my face. The slippery sucking and non-clenching days are over; it's lock and grip these days baby! Try getting something out of my mouth once it's in, I dare ya! And if you do, I may throw a bit of my irritation/temper your way because I'm starting to realize that people take things from me without my permission. I can see it over there and know you took it from me, but can't quite maneuver myself over to get it. Oh that reminds me, this whole crawling thing better kick in soon too!
Anyway, the point of this entry is to simply let you know that my bottom two teeth have poked through. There is a lot of stress along with this whole teething process that I've found very aggravating, so I apologize if I sound a bit critical; I'm really not. This winter has been going great and I love all the Holiday lights all over our neighborhood. It's also starting to cool down which suits me better than the hot weather. I may add that the aromas along our evening walks smell awfully good, so my next objective (behind crawling) is to get some "human" food in my system. Farewell liquid pureed diet. I'll fill you in when that goal has been met. Perhaps I'll crawl to some "human" crumbs on the ground and kill two birds with one stone.






3 Comments:
Congrats on the teeth. The good/bad thing is that there are many more to come!!
All that teething has paid off, Wilken! Oh the things you'll be able to eat soon! I can see you drooling now...
Teeth already?? Hope breast feeding isn't too bad Elle? time goes too fast. Your site is very entertaining, love the video. What a CUTIE!!! Bryce is missing you Wilken. See you soon
Post a Comment
<< Home