Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Thanksgiving: Chapter I (A Promising Beginning)

...Due to technical difficulties and a touch of procrastination, the Thanksgiving weekend has been divided into two chapters.

How thankful I am to be 6-months-old, have a family who loves me, and the ability to sit up! That's right, I am now sitting up. Of course I'm not as solid as a rock, but I have been practicing the "hey mom look, no hands" routine ever since getting to Bubie & Grandpa's house. The boppy is just a safety precaution...I know. This is just a precurser to years of knee pads, elbow pads, and helmets. Relax Mom! It all started around my bedtime (6pm). Mommy and Daddy put me in my car seat for the trip up to Bakersfield on Tuesday night. Within a minute, I was asleep. I hardly even moved the entire trip and about as we were pulling into Bubie & Grandpa's driveway, I slowly awoke. I checked out the house and the people inside and thought to myself "let the festivities begin!"
Bring on Uncle Nate, Aunt Marcie, a couple of grandparents, and heck, why not even my Aunt & Uncle's Dog while you are at it. Nothing will please me more than spending Thanksgiving with family (and did I mention I sit up now?)! Take a look at my fancy new Thanksgiving Day duds. Give me a gold chain and I am set to go.I was able to go out on several walks around the block in the crisp November Bakersfield weather. Here is a shot me trying to look like my grandpa while Uncle Nate accompanies with his dog, Willy.


2 Comments:

At Thursday, December 08, 2005 4:39:00 PM, Blogger The Stovalls said...

You look just like him minus the facial hair and a few vertical feet. Can't wait to read Ch. 2.

 
At Thursday, December 08, 2005 9:22:00 PM, Blogger The Keenans said...

You're a real Mini Cooper, Wil! Can't wait until you're feeling better so we can see this sitting up for ourselves.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counter