Traveling Fool
I have been traveling like a mad man these days. Really mom and dad, if you want me to sleep regularly, you need to stop dragging me around from place to place. Just kidding. I LOVE new places and had such a fabulous time on my various trips.
In March, I went to Palm Desert to see my Grandma V and Armen. I had a great time exploring my Grandma's new place. Here I am with Armen and Grandma V on her patio overlooking the golf course. It is a really cheap trick that there is a massive park in her backyard that I can't crawl on! Who's worried about a few flying golf balls?
In April, I went to Bakersfield for my mommy's junior high/highschool friend's wedding. I had a great time hanging with my buddies Zachary, Aden, Rory, Michael, and Brandon. I love getting to see all of the babies when I go to my Bubie and Grandpa's. Here is a shot of me with Rory and Zachary playing ball.
I also had a great time in the backyard destroying my Bubie's flowers.
Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing
It was a first for me as my Bubie and Grandpa watched me at night while my parents went to the wedding. My parents had a whole 3 hours to themselves! I did famously until about 8:00 when I realized mom was not there. I cried periodically and crawled around looking for her. I could not fall asleep until she got home at 9:00 to put me to bed. But on the bright side, I found a new place to play.
I also have a new favorite means to travel the world...on either my mommy's or daddy's shoulders.

In April, we headed out of the US of A to Mexico for my first trip out of the country. I loved hanging out with my parent's friends Jen and Ryan, and I really loved spending time with "Auntie" Jen who entertained me a lot during the trip. My dad rode 50 miles on his bike with Ryan after 12 days of training. He is a nut! He said he felt okay, but his butt was REALLY sore. We had a great time swimming, crawling around the hotel grounds, and making mommy nervous by inching towards huge openings on the hotel balconies. The food was terrific! I was so worn out by so much fun, I actually slept 7 hours straight giving my mommy and daddy a few 6 hours in a row...a first for me since I was 3 months old! Yippee for them!







6 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Such a traveler! I love the video of you and the flowers...who needs a sunhat when there are flowers to destroy!
Happy pre-birthday traveling man. Next time I see you, you will be ONE! YIPPIE!
where are those cute birthday boys shots?!?!
And be sure to send along your address soon so I can ship a little treat for him.
update, we need an update...
update, we need an update...
Post a Comment
<< Home