Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Week of the B's

Well it was one heck of a week. I first made my way to Bakersfield for the surprise 60th Birthday Bash for my Bubie on 2/19/06. After 4 fun-filled days there where my Bubie had her socks knocked off with multiple surprises, I was off to Big Bear for 4 days to spend some time in the snow. Before we left, I was flying high with all the excitement of our upcoming vacation. My friend Megan and I got to hang out the night before we left and her mommy took some fantastic photos of us together.
We left for Bakersfield to surprise my Bubie for her birthday. We arrived early and visited with my buddy Aden where the first annual Baby races were held. This time, I was the victor (See Aden's Blog). After visiting Aden, his mommy, and daddy, we left for my Bubie and Grandpa's house where we met Megan and her parents to decorate the house and surprise my Bubie. Boy was she ever surprised. About 45 minutes later my Aunt, Uncle, and their dog arrived and the family was complete. What was another BIG surprise of the weekend? My mommy's Brother shaved off his Beard after 6 years. That didn't throw me off though. I am used to a lot of changes in mens' facial hair.

The next day her friends threw her a surprise Brunch which was very fun. Bubie cried quite a few times and I'm not sure why because there was plenty of food and she doesn't even wear diapers. With all of the excitement (and the cake I found with Megan under one of the tables) I was pretty hyper. That night, I got a little silly with the family while they all sung the tune to Bonanza.


Video Sharing at DropShots.com

One thing I learned in Bakersfield is that I REALLY don't like it when my mommy leaves the room. I especially hate seeing the back of her head slowly disappearing into the distance. My parents keep talking about separation anxiety, but all I know is that I sure let them know when and where I want my mommy. In my sight and next to me at all times! Another thing I learned? NEVER Bite a Balloon.

Well after a fun trip to Bakersfield, I was off to Big Bear to visit with my cool cousins David and Grey, my Aunt Traci and Uncle Ken, and Ken's parents Carole and Irwin. We stayed in a really cool house and I got to see the snow for the first time. Despite being very constipated and my continued separation anxiety, I had a really great time. My dad is an absolute nut if you didn't know already. He went sledding and tubing with my cousins and their daddy and was just like one of those crazy guys from the show Jackass. He has a huge Bruise on his behind from all of their shenanigans. Well, I have to say, while I like a lot of stimulation and being out and about, I was VERY happy to return home after an entire week away.

7 Comments:

At Tuesday, March 07, 2006 1:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THAT was worth the wait! Is it a little embarrassing when your parents inform the world about your constipation, though? Are you ready for another fun-filled weekend with me in Arizona to watch our Padres? I'm sooooo excited!!

 
At Tuesday, March 07, 2006 1:43:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wil, nice to finally hear from you. You have been Busy with a capital B. Have fun and spring training. Can't wait to see you at Monica's wedding.

 
At Tuesday, March 07, 2006 2:26:00 PM, Blogger patvan said...

Wow, Wil...it sounds like you have been a BUSY BOY with all of your travels. I'm beginning to feel a little left out of all of these "family affairs". I need to come and see you again, very soon! In fact, I'm planning on a trip to Carlsbad on April First...and that is no April Fools joke. I'll be there for the whole week, and I intend to see a lot of you (and your Mom & Dad) Love & Hugs ~ ~ ~ Grandma V ~ ~ ~

 
At Wednesday, March 08, 2006 9:45:00 AM, Blogger ZParents said...

WHOAAAAAAA -- your dad can throw HIGH!! Good thing you have such high ceilings!
And those are fantastic dance moves you have. I bet you are the first one to ever do a 'lap' dance to Bonanza!
Have fun at spring training, Wil. Catch a fly for us!

 
At Tuesday, March 14, 2006 3:48:00 PM, Blogger The Stovalls said...

Hmm. Just looking for a Spring Training update from this end. Why don't you just go ahead and make a little post saying "Refer to Rorie's blog for our latest update" Hee Hee.

 
At Tuesday, March 14, 2006 3:50:00 PM, Blogger The Stovalls said...

Oops, that would be Rory. Darn. Not going to score any girlfriend points for Aden with that one! Sorry Rory. Don't forget who has been loving you the longest -- that would be Aden since he's older than Wil. ;)

 
At Wednesday, March 15, 2006 7:03:00 AM, Blogger John Todd said...

Nice pic of the flying superbaby.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counter