Halloween Festival in La Jolla
I went to my very first Halloween Festival this weekend. Mom says I am dressed as a Biker dude in case you can't tell. We went with Rory and her family to kickin' festival at the La Jolla Rec Center which was a awesome. I started laughing as soon as we got there and was able to look through the fence to see all that was going on. My dad was the only grown up of all the people there who was dressed up.
No one quite know what he was, but it was a great excuse to dress up. Rory and I were able to ride real live ponies. As soon as I sat on the horse I said "MOOO" really loudly. Okay okay. I was so excited I got a little mixed up. I got it right the next time. I got to dance to music, play in the sand, and run around practicing my fake laugh which I do a lot these days. Hope you enjoy the pictures!






6 Comments:
Oh, what fun the Halloween Festival looks like! And you do look like a "Biker Dude". I hear your Dad is making your garage and front yard into a real treat for the Trick or Treaters on Halloween night~~~~~~ Have fun.....Love, G'ma V
Are we sure that Dad was dressed up? Or was it just an excuse to wear his favorite wig?!
My dad thinks your dad was Fletch with a clown nose and wig. He'd also like to thank your dad for supporting the UCSB Gauchos. Anyway, Rocker dude, you are WAY hot. I'm sure all the little biker girls were following you around.
Love the costumes. And don't worry. Aden gets his animals mixed up sometimes too. Right now everything makes it's sound in a growling voice. Have you ever heard a growling cow?
I think Wil wins for Best Costume!
And you say Bubie and Grandpa check this site nearly every day?! (Okay I do, too) Will we EVER come to terms with the fact that the VDV's are eternal procrastinators? Sigh....
Post a Comment
<< Home