4th of July and Fun at the Beach
For all of my boy buddies out there in blog world, I have been monopolizing my girlfriend Rory's time these days . We had a blast on 4th of July. Rory came over to my house and I did my best not to maul her. I am working on my "gentle" skills with both babies and cats alike, and only attempted a few swipes at her binky this trip.
We parallel played for hours and even went swimming in my pool in the backyard. Rory was ready to konk out just before the fireworks, so she and her mommy and dad
dy experienced them on the ride home. I stayed up late and watched them from our balcony. I fell asleep in my mommy's lap 15 minutes into the show.
A few weeks ago, I went to the beach for the first time this summer. It was a blast! I loved the ocean. I was unusually quiet, I guess. My p
arents think that all of the people and the loud crashing waves was all the noise I needed to keep me interested. Rory and I played for a couple of hours in the sand until it got too windy and overcast and our cold mommies put an end to the trip. For those of you who follow Rory's blog, this may be a repeat of some old news. That's what you get from this procrastinating family!






2 Comments:
Look at those DADS! A few years ago they would have spent their 4th of July at Cass Street and then headed over to the bay to watch the fireworks. I think a day with the babies is much more fun!!
Love playin' with you, Wil. Is the zoo next up? Just keep your paws off my binky : )
Post a Comment
<< Home