Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, January 20, 2007

My Second Christmas

So the delay of this post is not due to my parents' procrastination. Really! The brand new camera they bought had a defective battery, hence few pictures and an inability to upload any new pictures until a new camera arrived in the mail. So after several weeks, here we go!We spent our second Christmas in Bakersfield. Here I am by the Christmas tree in my brand new hat from Bubie and Grandpa. My parents kept me busy throughout the 4 day trip. With a present or two per day and a dozen or more on Christmas, how could I have time to complain about anything? I had a great time. My dad and I crafted a gingerbread house together. I realized that I REALLY like sweets. Alot. I spent over 40 mintues completely engrossed in the project, and ate my fair share of gumdrops along the way. Here is the finished project. My mom forgot the swim diapers, but they took a gamble and let me get in the hot-tub in my birthday suit. It was fun and the gamble paid off. No surprises. We hit River Lakes park several days during the vacation even though it was very cold. I met a little friend there on the bank of the river. He got really mad when we got too close and spread his arms out really wide which kind of scared me. However, I couldn't keep from running up to him. My daddy moved him from the trail to the edge of the bank.


I have recently begun to be very assertive in dictating the music which is played. I currently only listen to 1 or 2 CDs and will shake my head, say "no" to get the right tune. I love to cut a rug. Here I am dancing with my Bubie and grandpa in their room.

Here I am with two of my favorite presents. I just need to be able to reach the pedals and I will be all set.




6 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 23, 2007 2:53:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wilken is the CENTER of the Cooper Universe! I think there's just enough room for Little Phoebe ; )

 
At Tuesday, January 23, 2007 7:36:00 PM, Blogger The Stovalls said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Tuesday, January 23, 2007 7:46:00 PM, Blogger The Stovalls said...

Phoebe? News? Nice dance moves - yours too Wilken. Some advice for your parents: If you have not done so already, DO NOT let Wilken know that the kid Cds can be played in the car. I have not listened to a normal radio station in months. But I do know which tracks are BINGO, Boom Boom, Big Baboon, etc., on Aden's favorite Cd.

 
At Monday, January 29, 2007 11:54:00 AM, Blogger Nyla and Callie said...

Great moves Wil! You and Nyla could do some damage on the dance flor. Hope we get a chance to see that soon! What CD is that that he loves so much? Nyla says, "Wilken Shoes" and "Wilken Ride" as she sits here on my lap while I type. : )

 
At Monday, January 29, 2007 4:18:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Little Phoebe?!? What's the 411? I need to get your help next year on my gigerbread house Wil because mine have never looked that good!

 
At Tuesday, January 30, 2007 11:19:00 AM, Blogger VDV Family said...

Phoebe is our little niece who is due on or about 5/30/07 (:

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counter