Re-Creation of Photo of Re-Creation of Photo
Recently, my son and I have taken up the hobby of recreating poses of photos based on events from friend's blog entries who "make side money by posing for photos of historical re-creations". Thus far, we have not made any money from our efforts, and quite frankly we're not sure if there is even a market for this type of creative work. While the young lad required the use of a prop (i.e. binky) to encourage similar positioning of his hands to that of his subject, we think he has a promising future in this kind of creative pursuit (especially with my "dress-up/costume" gene).
Below is Close up of Oswald (Wee Zee performed by Wil C.) and weird Texan (Mr. Wee performed by Mr. V) on his right at the Pulitzer Prize-winning moment of impact. Please click here to pay homage and visit the subject of our re-creation.







3 Comments:
OK, I think you've lost your mind. Let's get back to your son's REAL life? How was your Christmas?
OK, I didn't think you could get funnier than your last post, but I was wrong; so wrong. There is but one error with your photo: Your 'stache is much fluffier than the weird Texan's. Have you considered keeping it? It definitely suits you, and from what Jesse tells me, it's coming back in style. I'll give you a free can of wax!!!
Dude, this blogging has risen to a whole new level. The Stovall's might have to join the wall of weirdo's with a totally random entry of their own!! Look for a lil' sompin sompin in the days to come. Ya her?? -stovy
Post a Comment
<< Home