Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Visit from Uncle Nate and Aunt Marcie

Do you want to know how I felt about my Aunt and Uncle's visit? Isn't it obvious? I had the best time hanging out with them around the house. I loved to dance with my Aunt and have her talk to me. My Uncle made me laugh and smile constantly by tickling me, making funny faces, and sounds. I couldn't take my eyes off of him at times as I waited for what he was going to do next! I can't wait until our next visit.




2 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 20, 2005 7:58:00 PM, Blogger The Stovalls said...

Looks like a good time!

 
At Wednesday, December 21, 2005 10:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Grizzly Adams, thanks for the christmas card! Hope to see something creative when you decide to chop the beard down! - stovy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counter