Hanging with Friends
I had an eventful week (okay it was several weeks ago). Not only did I go to play group, but I also spent quality time with two of my my best buds from county, Rory and Bryce.
Rory and I had a great time playing at the park. I crawled around in the sand and kept trying to eat leaves while she expericed the park swing for the very first time. Then Rory's mommy made my mommy look really bad by cooking dinner. What...mommies cook? Just kidding. But that basil breaded chicken with tomatoes was yummy...much fancier than my usual fare of quesadillas and grilled cheese. 
I then visited with my buddy Bryce. He is just itching to start crawling. Right now I can sneak up on him whenever I want and try to wrestle him which takes a lot of supervision by my watchful mom. 
We had a great time with our daddies at the park while our moms took a trip to the nail salon. The highlight of the day? Crawling in and out of their dog's door. What a blast.
Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing
Oh yeah. Bryce and I had fun splashing around in the bathtub too. 






3 Comments:
Was that looping video, or did Wil really go in and out of that doggie door that many times?! We had a great time at the park with you - and my mom will make you breaded chicken any time you want (don't mind the burned pieces - they put hair on your chest : )
That doggie door looks cool. I love opening and closing things. I have yet to co-bathe, but it seems that all the babies are doing it. I'll have to talk to one of my girl baby friends b/c my dad would have a meltdown if I co-bathed with you on my upcoming trip to SD!!
He actually crawled in and out of the door that many times! More if you include the times which were not on video.
Post a Comment
<< Home