Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

12-Month Photo Op

My mom and dad recently gave me the opportunity to get my 1 year photo's taken, so I thought I'd share a few of them with my fan club. From the football field and basketball court all the way to the beach, I'm a man of many hats...

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 14, 2006 11:25:00 AM, Blogger The Keenans said...

so handsome! I love the first one, showing off his profile. We can't wait to see you soon, Wil!

 
At Thursday, June 15, 2006 9:50:00 AM, Blogger The Stovalls said...

Those are great. You look very grown up Wil. Why no punk picture?

 
At Friday, June 16, 2006 1:45:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lov the pics Wil but I am bummed you don't have any with a wall behind you with lots of grafitti on it!

 
At Sunday, June 18, 2006 8:05:00 AM, Blogger ZParents said...

My favorite is the last one -- such a happy beach bum!

 
At Monday, June 19, 2006 7:07:00 PM, Blogger Familia de Garcia said...

How in the world do you chose between those photos? Wilken is quite photogenic. Has Gerber been calling wanting his head shots?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counter