24 Months Has Come & Gone
I'm 2. Can you believe it? Okay, you are most likely reading this in July. However, there is a handy dandy little trick which lets you date these posts with any date you could want. My parents may look like they are on the ball, but they sure are not! My birthday month was very eventful.
Did I mention our house is being remodeled? I am getting my very own playroom. An actual concrete mixer had to come to our house to pour the concrete for our new patio and foundation. I was pretty excited, but my parents were way too enthusiastic if you ask me. They had out all of the cameras and kept talking about how cool it was that this truck was at OUR house. Come on mom and dad, I see these things every day driving down the street.
Every evening I take some time to inspect the work that has been done during the day.
I had lots of good quality time with my buddies. Rory and I have been frequenting the Wild Animal Park as our parents have passes. We love to see the gorillas and try to give all of the wandering disease carrying birds we see hugs and kisses. Our moms aren't thrilled by this.
My Aunt Traci continues to take me out nearly every Friday much to my and my mommy's delight. She takes me to the mall, the park, and one of my favorite places...Chucky Cheese! She is much more easy going than my mommy. She let's me break the rules and play games the way they are meant to be played :) 





2 Comments:
While your mommy and daddy did "allude" to the fact that they posted your birthday blog 2 months late(!), we think you shouldn't let them off the hook. More frequent blogs, more, more we say! With such a cute little guy, we just need to see more of your happy days. Love, Bubie and Grandpa
Happy Belated Birthday Wil. Though I agree that your parents need to post more often, after seeing the 3rd picture I wouldn't say that we need to see "more" of you. I think that was enough!!
Post a Comment
<< Home