Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Catching Up

So I have been MIA for awhile. Not by my own choosing of course. I've been up to quite a bit the past couple of months. I had a great overnight with my cousins, David and Grey. I got to stay up late and eat popcorn while watching a movie. We played lots of ball outside and with trains for almost an hour. My mom and dad were able to sit back and relax while I played with my big cousins. They said they are welcome anytime.
I still like walking around in my parents shoes on occasion. I am finally starting to use 2-word sentences these days, and my articulation is getting much better. I started saying "Wil....ken" instead of "Wee Wee" for my name in the last couple of weeks. I got to go on two Easter egg hunts on Easter Sunday. I know its May and my mom is just posting this. What do you expect me to do about it? I am only 2. Yes, that's right. I am 2! Don't expect a birthday post for a couple of weeks. Anyway, my mom and dad set up an egg hunt and I had a chocolate rabbit in one of my eggs. See me above enjoying my first full ration of chocolate. Absolutely heavenly.

I then got to go to Rory's for brunch and a second egg hunt! Yippee. She and her family joined us at my Aunt and Uncle's for Easter Dinner. My Grandma was in town and my cousins babysat us during dinner.
I have been spending some quality time with my buddy Bryce too these days. His language skills are amazing! Here we are at the aquarium checking out the cool shark tank. It was awesome!

I like to dress up in the costumes I got from my older neighbor every so often.
Did I tell you our house is in the process of getting remodeled? I love to watch the work going on outside through the family room window.
One of my favorite games is "Animal Boat." I like to find each one a comfortable place to go on a boat ride, then they all pile up on me.
Other than trains, I still like to play with my cars. Rolling them down a slide (or cookie sheet) is one of my favorite past times.
Mom and dad say there is more to come: My birthday! Seaworld! A Cement Mixer visited my house...yippee!

4 Comments:

At Thursday, May 17, 2007 8:09:00 PM, Blogger Bubie and Grandpa said...

Finally!! We are full--for a little while--then we will want mo, mo. What a cute boy, and such a wonderful life he has. Love and kisses.

 
At Saturday, May 19, 2007 10:47:00 AM, Blogger Familia de Garcia said...

Wilken, we're glad your back. It sounds like you have been up to so much since Spring Training. We can't wait to see all your birthday pictures.

 
At Saturday, June 02, 2007 5:59:00 PM, Blogger ZParents said...

Wilken, you couldn't be any more darling if you tried! Well, maybe with chocolate on your face. ;) More photos!

 
At Monday, June 04, 2007 1:23:00 PM, Blogger The Stovalls said...

Thanks for the catch up. You are a cutie pie. Now we need another --perhaps some b-day pics. ??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counter