Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, April 20, 2007

Wilken Seas World: Take 3

My third trip to Seaworld was quite the thrill. My mom, dad, and I met up with Bryce and his daddy to see the Pet's Rule show. Bryce and I were transfixed by all of the dogs, cats, birds, pigs, etc. doing incredible tricks. We couldn't quite figure out what they were doing at Seaworld. I now ask to see the dolphins at the Wild Animal Park. I practiced my belly flops in the play area (thanks cousin Grey for the demo).
We then got to meet real live dolphins and a pilot whale! Bryce's mommy (Danielle..or Dan Dan as I like to call her) took us behind the scenes to pose for pictures, see the animals up close, and we even got to throw them ice cubes for a snack. We watched Dan Dan surf on the back of a pilot whale during the show. It was awesome. Whenever I talk about her, I say Dan Dan, wa wa (water), and I make my dolphin noises.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
My mommy said I had no idea how cool and rare this experience was. Whatever mom. I just want to throw some more ice.

It was really hard to get the three of us still for this shot.
Note my mother's grip on my waistband. As if I would jump into the water with those huge dolphins. I may only be two but I have some commonsense.
One last picture.
On a side note, I had some more time with my buddy Bryce and my buddy Rory at the Beer and Brat festival in one of the local upscale cities near us. I don't know what beer or brats are, but I sure loved the brownies and Cheetos my parents let me try. I especially loved the game of hide and seek we played with this tree.


6 Comments:

At Friday, June 15, 2007 10:38:00 PM, Blogger Marcus & Maddox said...

Can we see some shots of you Elanor? Are you showing yet??

 
At Sunday, June 17, 2007 1:08:00 PM, Blogger Bubie and Grandpa said...

Wilken has a wonderful! life full of little friends with great faces and big friends in wet places. What lucky boy, and a cute one.

 
At Sunday, June 17, 2007 1:22:00 PM, Blogger The Stovalls said...

How lucky your are Wil! What a cool experience. Beer and Brats sounds like fun. Too bad no beer for the mommies.

 
At Sunday, June 17, 2007 1:28:00 PM, Blogger The Keenans said...

What a fun time at Sea World - great pictures!

 
At Thursday, June 21, 2007 1:59:00 PM, Blogger patvan said...

Wilken, it looks like you had a lot of fun at SeaWorld and with all your little buddies. Sorry you couldn't make it to Palm Desert, but will try to get together soon. -Grandma V

 
At Thursday, June 28, 2007 10:33:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

looks like you had a blast Wil!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counter