Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, October 20, 2007

October Recap

I spent the month of October savoring my last days as a free man...er only child. My mom's belly grew exponentially this month, so she planned lots of play dates for me to keep me busy so she could sit around and rest. Rory and I spent a lot of time together. My mom even dropped me off twice with Becky and Rory so she could be lazy and lay around the house. Here we are at the book store and the park. I got some quality time with my buddy Bryce too.Megan and I visited the pumpkin patch where there was a Monster Slide we went on...12 times! I didn't need any help getting up or down. My dad and I spent an overnight at Aunt Traci's where I discovered the joy of fruity pebbles. 4 whole bowls of them after a pot roast dinner. Grey and I played LOTS of cars.We carved pumpkins for Halloween. I had fun playing with the insides of the pumpkins.
I went to a Halloween themed birthday party where my Motorcycle Dude persona of last year made an encore appearance.

Overall, I had a great last month on my own. I am really looking forward, however, to meeting my little brother Jake!

P.S. Ok, so a touch more happened in October than I'm letting on! Stay tuned for our next blog revealing the San Diego fires and whether baby Jake made it into the world or not. I don't have to tell you we are way behind on blogs!

1 Comments:

At Sunday, November 11, 2007 7:34:00 PM, Blogger The Stovalls said...

Wilken, It's nice seeing again. I love how you back date the posts! Very sneaky. It seems as though you have left out an important event in October though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counter