When Mommy's Away the Mice Will Play (SO Cal Version)
Since Uncle Nate & Aunt Marcie had little Phoebe on 6/1/07, it was due time to have a handy helper (aka Aunt Elanor) around to fix some dinners, help clean the house, and of course snuggle that little niece of hers. That meant it was time to have some "Dad Time". I've never spent a night away from Mommy in my 25 months on this planet so everyone was a little anxious on how I'd react to this "experience". Let me just sum it up for you...
Friday:
-Said goodbye to mommy at the airport and road the escalator up up and away!
-Played in a puddle and got soaking wet at Balboa Park
-Went to the Zoo
-Nap
-Played on the playground and met new friends at Jazz In The Park
-Went to bed
Saturday:
-Legoland
-Nap
-Beach (saw a baby seal on the shore)
-Bath w/ Daddy
-Went to bed
Sunday:
-Helped Daddy clean house
-Played with Rory, Becky, & Sean
-Nap
-Went to bookstore, pet store, & got a smoothie
-Played at airport until Mommy showed up
-Went out to dinner and fell asleep on the ride home
(P.S. And YES, we did have meals but didn't feel those we as important to highlight. My mom would like the record to show in addition to hearty breakfasts, lunches, and dinners there were many cut up fresh fruits and vegetables!)
Not one problem was to be had with Daddy-o. We were busy from the moment my head lifted the pillow to when it hit it again at night, just the way Dad and I like to roll! I was very excited to see Mommy coming off the plane and gave her many kisses and long lasting hugs. I had a great time with Dad and look forward to doing it again in 2 years (just kidding)!
Here are some shots from the weekend:Me at the zoo with my distant cousin!
Chillin' at Jazz In The Park
Can you believe this is the biggest flag ever made of Lego's? Yeah, I can too.
At the beach, playing in the sand for over an hour!
Labels: Daddy's 1st weekend with Wilken






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home